From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zeita, Zayta or Zita (Arabic: زيتة or زيتا) may refer to:
- Zedea, an Armenian village, formerly known as Zeita or Zeyta, in the Vayots Dzor Province of Armenia
- Raml Zayta, a Palestinian village in the Tulkarm District depopulated in 1948
- Zayta, Hebron, a Palestinian village in the Hebron District depopulated in 1948
- Zeita Jamma'in, a Palestinian village in the Nablus Governorate of the West Bank
- Zeita, Tulkarm, a Palestinian village in the Tulkarm Governorate of the West Bank
- Zita al-Gharbiyah, a Syrian village inhabited by Lebanese in the Homs Governorate
- Kafr Zita, a Syrian town in the Hama Governorate
- Zeta, the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zeita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.