||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
9 January 1996 |
Zekeria Ebrahimi (born 9 January 1996) is an Afghan actor.
Ebrahimi is best known for his role in the 2007 film The Kite Runner as Young Amir.
He has received extensive media coverage for playing the role of Amir in the film The Kite Runner, both because of his acting talent and because of the cultural misunderstandings that surrounded the making of the film and are thought to have endangered his life at home in Afghanistan.
- Official site of the film The Kite Runner
- Dean Nelson, "Kabul kite boys feel Hollywood backlash", The Sunday Times, 14 January 2007. Accessed 8 January 2008.
- David M. Halbfinger, "‘Kite Runner’ Boys Are Sent to United Arab Emirates", New York Times, 3 December 2007. Accessed 8 January 2008.
- Herald Sun (Melbourne) 6 December 2007. Accessed 8 January 2008.
- Jay Stone, "Child actors' performances keep The Kite Runner aloft", The Vancouver Sun, 21 December 2007. Accessed 8 January 2008.
- The Evening Standard (London), December 27, 2007. Accessed 8 January 2008.
|This Afghanistan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|