From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zela may refer to:
- Battle of Zela, a 47 BC battle between Julius Caesar and Pharnaces II of The Kingdom of Pontus
- Battle of Zela (67 BC), a battle in the Third Mithridatic War
- Pilodeudorix zela, a butterfly of family Lycaenidae
- Zela language, a minor Bantu language of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Zela (skipper), a genus of grass skippers
- Zela or Zile, a city and a district of Tokat Province, Turkey
- Zela, West Virginia
- Adrián Zela (born 1989), Peruvian footballer
- Amarildo Zela (born 1972), Albanian footballer
- Vaçe Zela (1939–2014), Albanian singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.