Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zela may refer to:
- Battle of Zela, a 47 BC battle between Julius Caesar and Pharnaces II of The Kingdom of Pontus
- Battle of Zela (67 BC), a battle in the Third Mithridatic War
- Pilodeudorix zela, a butterfly of family Lycaenidae
- Zela language, a minor Bantu language of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Zela (skipper), a genus of grass skippers
- Zela or Zelah, burial site of King Saul and his family in Israel
- Zela or Zile, a city and a district of Tokat Province, Turkey
- Zela, West Virginia
- Adrián Zela (born 1989), Peruvian footballer
- Amarildo Zela (born 1972), Albanian footballer
- Vaçe Zela (1939–2014), Albanian singer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.