From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zelda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zelda most commonly refers to:
- Zelda (given name), a female given name
- The Legend of Zelda, an action-adventure video game series.
- Princess Zelda, title character
It may also refer to:
- Zelda (band), an all-girl Japanese rock band in the 1980s and 1990s
- Zelda (Game & Watch), the title of the penultimate Game & Watch release
- Zelda (film), a 1993 television movie
- Zelda Spellman; a main character, elder sister to Hilda and maternal aunt to Sabrina Spellman in Archie Comics' Sabrina the Teenage Witch comic book series and its other incarnations and adaptations.
- Zelda; the principal antagonist in the science fiction television show Terrahawks
- Zelda (poet), Israeli poet Zelda Schneersohn Mishkovsky (1914–1984)
- Sean N. Zelda, musician who founded the band We Came as Romans
- Zelda the brain, a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Zelda Fitzgerald, American novelist (1900–1948)
- Zelda Williams, American actress (b.1989), notable as daughter of comedian and award-winning actor Robin Williams
- Zelda, Kentucky, unincorporated community, United States
- Typhoon Zelda (disambiguation), two tropical cyclones
- Zelda (turkey), the wild turkey resident in Battery Park, Manhattan
- Zelda (זלדה), Israel Defense Forces soldiers' nickname for the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zelda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.