|Look up Zelda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zelda most commonly refers to:
It may also refer to:
- Zelda (band), an all-girl Japanese rock band in the 1980s and 1990s
- Zelda (Game & Watch), the title of the penultimate Game & Watch release
- Zelda (film), a 1993 television movie
- Zelda Spellman, a main character in the Sabrina the Teenage Witch comic book series and adaptations
- Zelda, a 1970 book by Nancy Milford about Zelda Fitzgerald
- Zelda, the principal antagonist in the science fiction television show Terrahawks
- Zelda (given name), a female given name
- Zelda, Kentucky, unincorporated community, United States
- Typhoon Zelda, two tropical cyclones
- Zelda (turkey), the wild turkey resident in Battery Park, Manhattan
- Zelda (זלדה), Israel Defense Forces soldiers' nickname for the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zelda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.