Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zelle may refer to:
- Anti-Imperialist Cell (German: Antiimperialistische Zelle), leftist militant group that carried out bombings in Germany in 1995
- Bloße Zelle, highest elevation on the Hils in Germany
- Jere language (also Zelle), Nigerian dialect cluster
- Margaretha Zelle, better known as Mata Hari
- Sebastian Zelle, member of the bands NEXX and Supernatural
- The Glass Cell (film) (German: Die gläserne Zelle), 1978 West German crime film
- Zelle (band), a Filipino alternative pop/rock band
- Zelle (payment service), a person-to-person payment service in the United States
- Zelle, village in the borough of Aue in the German federal state of Saxony
- Zelle Abbey, former Augustinian monastery in the village
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.