Syrian Civil War|
Yemeni Civil War (2015-present)
Saudi-led intervention in Yemen (2015-present)
|210 km (130 mi)|
|Transporter erector launcher|
Zelzal-2 (Persian: زلزال-۲, meaning "Earthquake") is an Iranian unguided long-range artillery rocket. The Zelzal-2 is a 610 mm truck-launched rocket that has a payload of 600 kg and a range of about 200 km. Development of the Zelzal series began in 1990 and the Zelzal 2was first shown in 1998. It is developed from the Zelzal-1 and was developed into the Zelzal-3. It has been exported to Syria, Hezbollah, and the Houthis, and has seen combat use in the Syrian Civil War and Yemeni Civil War.
- Aerospace Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
- Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Defense industry of Iran
- Equipment of the Iranian Army
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-11-26. Retrieved 2009-11-26. Zelzal-1/2/3 at missilethreat.com
- "Weapons: Zelzal-2 Rockets in Lebanon". Strategypage.com. 2006-08-04. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Iran | Country Profiles". NTI. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "JPost | French-language news from Israel, the Middle East & the Jewish World". Fr.jpost.com. Archived from the original on 2013-07-06. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- John Pike (2011-07-24). "Mushak-200 / Zelzal-2". Globalsecurity.org. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Defense & Security Intelligence & Analysis: IHS Jane's | IHS". Articles.janes.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-07. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
|This article related to the Iranian armed forces is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to weaponry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|