|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Zelzal-3 triple launcher during a 2012 Tehran military exhibition
|Used by|| Iran
Hezbollah ( Lebanon)
|Weight||3.6–3.87 tonnes depending on model.|
|Length||9–9.6 m depending on model|
|200–250 km depending on model|
|Transporter erector launcher|
Zelzal-3 (Persian: زلزال-۳, meaning "earthquake") is an Iranian-made solid propellant missile, with a range of 200 km. The variant Zelzal-3B has smaller warhead and a range of 250 km. The shape and dimensions of the missiles is nearly identical with older Zelzal models except that the nosecone is cone shaped rather than the dome shaped Zelzal-2 and Zelzal-1.
- Military of Iran
- Iran's missile forces
- Iranian military industry
- Current Equipment of the Iranian Army
- "Modlex product: MXF05-000360 Zelzal 3 Surface to Surface Rocket". Modlex.ir. Archived from the original on 2012-09-08. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Modlex product: MXF05-000370 Zelzal 3-B Surface to Surface Rocket". Modlex.ir. Archived from the original on 2013-07-29. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Defense & Security Intelligence & Analysis: IHS Jane's | IHS". Articles.janes.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-07. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
|This article related to the Iranian armed forces is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to weaponry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|