|Born||February 25, 1966|
Zen Kajihara (梶原 善 Kajihara Zen; born 25 February 1966 in Okayama, Japan), is a Japanese theatre actor. Originally a member of the Tokyo Sunshine Boys theatrical troupe, he now works mainly with the Gekidan Shinkansen troupe.
He is known for being very short in stature, but very noisy and wild on stage, specializing in comedy. He had a problem reading kanji (Chinese characters) and insists that his roles have long, complicated, difficult-to-remember names.
- 12 Gentle Japanese (1991)
- Radio no Jikan: Welcome Back Mr. McDonald (1997)
- Minna no Ie (2001)
- The Uchoten Hotel (2006)
- Galaxy Turnpike (2015)
- Black Widow Business (2016)
- Furikaereba Yatsu ga Iru (1993)
- Furuhata Ninzaburō (1994–99)
- Oosama no Restaurant (1995)
- The Emperor's Cook (2015) – Emperor Hirohito
- Asa ga Kita (2015) – Genkichi Miyabe
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|