Zendtijd voor Kerken
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dissolved||1 January 2016|
Zendtijd voor Kerken (abbr. ZvK: English: Airtime for Churches) was a special broadcaster on the Netherlands Public Broadcasting system, which was allowed to broadcast on radio and television because of their religious background. It was one of the "2.42 broadcasters" (named after the Article 2.42 of the Mediawet, the Dutch media law, which allowed faith-based broadcasters to get airtime on radio and TV without having to have any members).
They made programming for various church communities namely:
- The Christelijke Gereformeerde Kerken
- The Gereformeerde kerken in Nederland (vrijgemaakt)
- The Landelijk Platform van de Pinkster- en Volle Evangeliebeweging
- The Nederlands Gereformeerde Kerken
- The Unie van Baptistengemeenten in Nederland
- The Stichting Zendtijd Evangelische Gemeenten
IKON took care of part of the technical facilities of ZvK, until the closure of both broadcasters.
- "ZvK – Evangelische Omroep". Representatie (in Dutch).
- (in Dutch) Official website
|This Dutch television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|