Location of the Zenica-Doboj Canton
|Country||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Entity||Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|• Prime Minister||Mirza Ganić (SDA)|
|• Total||3,415.3 km2 (1,318.7 sq mi)|
|• Density||112.75/km2 (292.0/sq mi)|
|ISO 3166 code||BA-04|
This canton is situated in the central part of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The cantonal capital is Zenica and the other town mentioned in the name is Doboj, which is in Republika Srpska, but part of the former Doboj municipality is in the Zenica-Doboj Canton. The canton has an area of 3,904 km2.
- Political divisions of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- List of heads of the Zenica-Doboj Canton
- Zenica coal mine one of the largest deposits in Europe
- The Constitution of the Zenica-Doboj Canton Archived April 10, 2012, at the Wayback Machine Official name of canton is Zenica-Doboj Canton
- "First release" (PDF). Federal Office of Statistics, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. June 30, 2011.
- "Government of Zenica-Doboj Canton Resigned". Sarajevo Times. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- "Vlada Zeničko-dobojskog kantona podnosi ostavku". RTVBN. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- Link text, additional text.