From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zenit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zenit, meaning zenith, may refer to:
- Zenit Đozić (born 1961), Bosnian actor, humorist, and television producer
Spaceflight and rocketry
- Zenit (rocket family), a Ukrainian family of space launch vehicles
- Zenit (satellite), a type of Soviet spy satellite
- Zenit sounding rocket, a Swiss rocket
- Zenit (sports society), a Soviet Voluntary Sports Society
- VC Zenit-Kazan, a volleyball club from Kazan city, Tatarstan, Russia
- FC Zenit (disambiguation), a number of European football clubs
- Zenit News Agency, an international news agency covering the Roman Catholic Church
- Zenit (camera), a Russian camera brand produced by KMZ
- Zenit, a Croatian magazine; see Croatian art of the 20th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zenit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.