Zenrin-ji (禅林寺) is the name of a number of Japanese Buddhist temples.
- Eikan-dō Zenrin-ji, in Sakyō-ku, Kyoto.
- Zenrin-ji (Ichinomiya), Ōbaku Zen temple in Ichinomiya, Aichi Prefecture.
- Zenrin-ji (Fukui), a Sōtō temple in Fukui, Fukui Prefecture.
- Zenrin-ji (Gifu), in Gifu, Gifu Prefecture.
- Zenrin-ji (Nagasaki), a Rinzai temple in Nagasaki.
- Zenrin-ji (Kunisaki), in Kunisaki, Ōita Prefecture
- Zenrin-ji (Mitaka), in Mitaka, Tokyo where graves of Mori Ōgai and Osamu Dazai situated.
- Zenrin-ji (Hamura), a Rinzai temple in Hamura, Tokyo.
- Zenrin-ji (Kainan), a Shingon temple in Kainan, Wakayama Prefecture
- Zenrin-ji (Taiwan), a Rinzai temple in Chiayi County, Taiwan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zenrin-ji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.