|Headquarters||123060, , 1 Volokolamsky proyezd, 10S10, Moscow, Russia|
|Semyon Voinov (Founder)
Efim Voinov (Founder)
Misha Lyalin (Chairman & CEO)
|Subsidiaries||ZeptoLab UK Limited|
ZeptoLab is a Russian entertainment and gaming company best known for developing the game Cut the Rope, which has been downloaded more than 400 million times since its release and can be played on major platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, HTML5 Internet browsers, OS X, Nintendo DSi and Nintendo 3DS.
ZeptoLab has also announced licensing and merchandising partnerships for Cut the Rope and its popular character, Om Nom.
ZeptoLab was founded in 2010 by self-taught twins Efim and Semyon Voinov, who have been making games since the age of ten. “Zepto”, a math prefix meaning 10−21, was “meant to signify how truly boutique their operation was.”
ZeptoLab has not received any external funding to produce their games.It also owns a game studio subsidiary in the UK.
List of games released
- Cut the Rope (October 2010)
- Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift (December 2010)
- Cut the Rope: Experiments (August 2011)
- Pudding Monsters (December 20, 2012)
- Cut the Rope: Time Travel (April, 18th 2013)
- Cut the Rope 2 (December, 19th 2013 on iOS / March, 28th 2014 on Android)
- King of Thieves (February, 12th 2015 on App Store (iOS) / February, 26th 2015 on Amazon Appstore / March, 5th 2015 (Google Play).
- My Om Nom (December, 18th 2014 on iOS / Android (August, 17th 2015).
- Cut The Rope: Magic (December 2015)
- Butcher, Mike. "New Cut the Rope 2 Game Drops On December 19, Check Out The Video Preview". Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- Lancet, Yaara. "Play Cut The Rope On Any Browser For Free, Courtesy Of Microsoft [News]". Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- "ZeptoLab(TM) Announces First Wave of Expansive Licensing and Merchandising Program". Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- Takahashi, Dean. "DeanBeat: The iPhone fairy tale comes true for Russia's Cut the Rope developers". Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- Loffe, Julia. "The Russian Twins Behind Hit iPhone App Cut the Rope". Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- Eler, Alicia. "Russia's Top 5 Web Startups Of 2011 Mostly Rip Off U.S.'s". Retrieved 25 September 2012.