ZergNet or 7hops.com, Inc., is an Internet company established in 2011 based in Indianapolis that describes itself as a "content recommendation" (more commonly known as contextual advertising) company.
Owned or associated websites
ZergNet also owns and promotes entertainment websites which include:
- Looper.com – Film, television, and video game news
- NickiSwift.com – Celebrity gossip
- Grunge.com – History, entertainment, science, and sports
- TheList.com – Women's lifestyle
- Mashed.com – Food discussion
- SVG.com – video game news and discussion
- "Amended Interim Designation of Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement [7hops.com, Inc.]" (PDF). Copyright.gov. U.S. Copyright Office. July 15, 2016.
Alternative Name(s) of Service Provider (including all names under which the service provider is doing business): ZergNet, ZergNet.com, Looper.com, Grunge.com, NickiSwift.com, Thelist.com, Static.com, Mashed.com
- Chapman, Lizette. "ZergNet Scores $3.2 Million to Build 'Pinterest for Content'". WSJ. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Greycroft Partners places bet on ZergNet, a content recommendation firm that's not in advertising – New York Business Journal". New York Business Journal. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Q&A: Mark Cuban Talks Indy Startup ZergNet". Indianapolis Monthly. 2013-10-01. Retrieved 2016-05-25.