Absolute Zero (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Zero Kelvin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Absolute zero is the temperature at which entropy reaches its minimum value.
Absolute Zero may also refer to:
- Absolute Zero (novel), a 1978 children's novel by Helen Cresswell
- Absolute Zero (video game), a 1995 computer game for MS-DOS and Macintosh
- Absolute Zero (film), a 2006 American science fiction film
- Absolute Zero, a 2000 compilation album released by UK record label Charrm
- Absolute Zero, a 2013 album by Little Green Cars
- "Gone Sovereign"/"Absolute Zero", a song by Stone Sour
- Absolute Zero, a shisha tobacco flavour by Social Smoke
- Absolute Zero, a hero in the card game Sentinels of the Multiverse
- Absolute Zero, a webcomic prequel to the film Interstellar
- "Absolute Zero", the nickname of Zero, a character in the anime Fairy Tail
- Elemental HERO Absolute Zero, a card from the popular Yu-Gi-Oh franchise
- Kjærlighetens kjøtere (Zero Kelvin), a 1995 Norwegian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absolute Zero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.