Zero Tolerance Entertainment
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Divisions||Third Degree Films, Black Ice|
Zero Tolerance Entertainment is an American pornographic film studio. The studios Third Degree Films and Black Ice are sister companies of Zero Tolerance. The studio's films are generally classed as Gonzo pornography.
The company was founded in 2002. The name was chosen because the company pledged to have "zero tolerance for bad porn". The first title ZT released was Who's Your Daddy Part One. In 2005, ZT introduced sister studio Black Ice, which specializes in all-black and interracial content. In 2006, the company filed a lawsuit against AdultsAllowed.com, seeking more than $15 million in damages for copyright infringement. In 2006 the company started included a bonus Spanish language track on all its DVDs, in an attempt to tap into the increasingly important Spanish speaking demographic in the US and Latin America. In 2007, the company signed a deal with Hustler TV to provide its content on the channel in North and South America. In 2008, ZT brought a lawsuit against DVD rental site Movixo Inc., alleging DVD piracy. The case was settled out of court for $15 million. The same year ZT released the first pornographic High-Definition Interactive DVD release, Interactive Sex with Bree Olson 
- 2005 AVN Award – 'Best Oral-Themed Series' for Blow Me Sandwich 
- 2006 AVN Award – 'Best Oral-Themed Feature' for Blow Me Sandwich 7 
- 2007 Adam Film World Guide Award – 'Best Interactive Sex Movie' for Interactive Sex With Courtney Cummz 
- 2007 Adam Film World Guide Award – 'Best Girl-Girl Vignette Series' for Girlvana 2 
- 2007 Adam Film World Guide Award – 'Best 2-On-1 Series' for Double Decker Sandwich 
- 2008 AVN Award – 'Best All-Girl Release' for Girlvana 3 
- 2008 AVN Award – 'Best Interactive DVD' for Interactive Sex with Jenna Haze 
- 2009 AVN Award – 'Best All-Girl Release' for Girlvana 4 
- 2013 XBIZ Award Nominee – 'Studio of the Year', 'All-Sex Release of the Year' for Chanel Preston: No Limits and 'All-Sex Series of the Year' for No Limits
- "Zero Tolerance, Black Ice Expand Hustler TV Deal". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Zero Tolerance, Third Degree Ink Tanya James". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Zero Tolerance Debuts 4-Hour Compilations". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "ZERO TOLERANCE ENTERTAINMENT". AVN. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "ZERO TOLERANCE CELEBRATES ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY". AVN. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Zero Tolerance Files Copyright Infringement Suit". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "ZERO TOLERANCE LANDS BILLBOARD AT THE BORDER". AVN. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Zero Tolerance Wins $15M in Piracy Settlement". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Zero Tolerance Launches Website for 'Bree Olson Interactive'". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "AVN AWARDS PAST WINNERS". AVN. Archived from the original on January 18, 2014. Retrieved 2009-03-07.
- "Zero Tolerance, Third Degree Films Win Awards". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "2008 AVN AWARDS WINNERS ANNOUNCED". AVN. Retrieved 2009-03-12.
- "THE 2009 AVN AWARDS WINNERS". AVN. Archived from the original on March 5, 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-07.
- XBIZ Nominees 2013 Archived February 15, 2012, at the Wayback Machine., XBIZ, January, 2013