Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zero-day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zero day may refer to:
- Zero Day (album), by MC Frontalot
- Zero Day (Baldacci novel), a 2011 thriller novel in the John Puller series
- Zero Day (film), a 2003 American film by Ben Coccio
- Zero-day (computing), a software exploit that is unpatched by the vendor
- Zero-day warez, copyrighted software that is cracked on the same day it is released
- Zero Days, a 2016 documentary film
- Day Zero, Cape Town water crisis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zero day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.