Zester Daily was a food and wine online magazine, published by a team led by Corie Brown, a former writer and editor for the Los Angeles Times. The site, founded in August 2009, was launched with the statement, "In the face of the bleak news of Gourmet magazine's demise and newspapers' financial struggles, a collection of award-winning journalists has banded together to create Zester Daily, a pioneering news site covering all aspects of what we eat and drink." The magazine ceased in 2016.
- Hallock, Betty, Los Angeles Times: Daily Dish (August 17, 2009). Zester Daily now online Archived 2009-08-27 at the Wayback Machine
- Scattergood, Amy, LAWeekly: Food News (August 18, 2009). Zester Daily Launches: A New Food and Wine Website Archived December 23, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- Liem, Peter, peterliem.com (September 7, 2009). Zester Daily Archived 2010-01-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Oliver, Laura, Journalism.co.uk (October 13, 2009). Food journalists launch Zester Daily to combat loss of Gourmet Archived 2011-07-12 at the Wayback Machine
- PRNewswire.com (October 12, 2009). Nationwide Network of Journalists Launch Zester Daily Archived 2011-06-05 at the Wayback Machine
- "Corie Brown". Linkedin. Retrieved 26 May 2020.