From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zettametre)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014)|
- 1.7 Zm — 179,000 light years — Distance to the Large Magellanic Cloud, largest satellite galaxy of the Milky Way
- 2.0 Zm — 210,000 light years — Distance to the Small Magellanic Cloud
- 2.8 Zm — 300,000 light years — Distance to the Intergalactic Wanderer, one of the most distant globular clusters of Milky Way
- 8.5 Zm — 900,000 light years — Distance to the Leo I Dwarf Galaxy, farthest known Milky Way satellite galaxy
- "SI Brochure: The International System of Units (SI)". International Committee for Weights and Measures. Organisation Intergouvernementale de la Convention du Mètre. Retrieved 11 October 2014.