Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zhang may refer to:
Chinese culture, etc.
- Zhang (surname) (張/张 and 章), common Chinese surnames
- Zhang County (漳县), of Dingxi, Gansu
- Zhang River (漳河), a river flowing mainly in Henan
- Zhang (unit) (丈), a traditional Chinese unit of length equal to 10 chi (3 – 3.7 m)
- Zhang Zetian, Chinese billionaire
- 璋, a type of shaped stone or jade object in ancient Chinese culture thought to hold great value and protective properties; see also Bi (jade) and Cong (jade)
- Zhang, the proper name of the star Upsilon¹ Hydrae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.