Zhang may refer to:
- Zhang (surname) (张 and 章), common Chinese surnames
- Zhang County (漳县), of Dingxi, Gansu
- Zhang River (漳河), a river flowing mainly in Henan
- Zhang, Beijing (张镇), town in Shunyi District, Beijing
- Zhang (unit) (丈), a traditional Chinese unit of length equal to 10 chi (3 – 3.7 m)
- Zhang Zetian, Chinese billionaire
- 璋, a type of shaped stone or jade object in ancient Chinese culture thought to hold great value and protective properties; see also Bi (jade) and Cong (jade).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.