|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Zhang as the Miss World winner in 2007
March 22, 1984
Weihai, Shandong, China
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb; 9.1 st)|
|Measurements||87-62-89 (EU) / 35¼-24½-35 (US)|
|Title(s)||Miss China 2007
Miss World 2007
|Miss China World 2007
Miss World 2007
(Miss World Asia & Oceania)
(Miss World Top Model)
Zhang Zilin (simplified Chinese: 张梓琳; traditional Chinese: 張梓琳; pinyin: Zhāng Zǐlín) is a Chinese actress, singer, fashion model and beauty queen who won Miss China World in 2007 and later was crowned as Miss World 2007.
Zhang was born in Weihai, Shandong, on March 22, 1984. She then moved to Haidian District, Beijing, where she attended high school from 1996 to 2002. She later completed her studies at the University of Science and Technology Beijing and obtained a degree in business administration in 2006. Zhang is now working as a fashion model.
Having grown up in an academically oriented family, Zhang has always valued her education and has made many achievements in her studies. Both a scholar and an athlete, Zhang Zilin began training in various types of sports at the age of eight. She excels in the Triple Jump and Hurdles and has undergone professional training in the 100 meter Hurdles.
In 2002, Zhang finished high school and commenced her studies at the University of Science and Technology Beijing where she graduated in 2006. As an undergraduate, she competed and won many athletic competitions. In 2005, she won the "Sports Advance Distinction Award" at her university.
Zhang's career in modeling and pageantry started in 2003 where she participated in a beauty pageant organized by New Silk Road Modeling Agency. As a first timer in pageantry, Zhang only managed to land herself in the top 10 due to lack of experience. However, she was later discovered by the executive manager of the agency, Lee Xiaobai. Since then Zhang has graced the runways in major fashion capitals of the world including Paris and Berlin.
In 2006, she was shortlisted as one of the top ten professional supermodels during the Chinese Fashion and Culture Awards. After that she participated in Giorgio Armani's 2007 Autumn/Winter Collection show in Paris and later earned herself the title of "Top Model of the Year" from New Silk Road modeling agency.
On December 1, 2007, she was crowned Miss World 2007 at the Crown of Beauty Theatre in Sanya, Hainan. During her reign, she traveled to the United Kingdom, the United States, Russia, Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago, Vietnam and South Africa.
- He-Man (2011)
- Badges of Fury (2013)
- The Monkey King (2014)
- The Break-Up Artist (2014)
- Bugs (2014)
- Meet Miss Anxiety (2014)
- Spicy Hot in Love (2016)
- "身边名人－青年人－20071208W6－世界小姐：张梓琳 - 立力富的日志 - 网易博客". D438868348.blog.163.com. 2007-12-08. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
-  Archived October 18, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Celebrity news, interviews, video and more - MSN Entertainment". Entertainment.malaysia.msn.com. 2015-06-27. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- "China's Business Newspaper". The Standard. 2013-10-02. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- "Miss World Zhang Zilin holds wedding ceremony in Phuket Island - Xinhua | English.news.cn". News.xinhuanet.com. 2013-08-13. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- Zhang Zi Lin's website
- Zhang Zi Lin's blog
- Miss World 2007 - Zhang Zi Lin's Official Profile at Miss World Official Website
- Zi Lin Zhang's album
- Miss World 2007 at South Asian Biz
- Zhang Zilin at the Internet Movie Database
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss World Top Model
|Miss China World