This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Renmin University of China, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences|
|"The Tianxia System: An Introduction to the Philosophy of a World Institution"|
|Institutions||Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Peking University Berggruen Research Institute|
Zhao Tingyang graduated from Renmin University of China and Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, and is now a professor in the Institute of Philosophy at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and is a senior fellow of Peking University Berggruen Research Institute.
In 2005, he published 'The Tianxia System: An Introduction to the Philosophy of a World Institution'. His latest book 'Investigations of the Bad World: Political Philosophy as First Philosophy' was published in 2009.
- "On Possible Life", 1994, 2004
- "One or All Problem", 1998
- "The World without a World-view", 2003
- "The Tianxia System: An Introduction to the Philosophy of a World Institution", 2005
- "Investigations of the Bad World: Political Philosophy as First Philosophy", 2009
- "First Philosophy: From cogito to facio", 2012
- "Contemporary Chinese Political Thought: Debates and Perspectives"
- Zhao Tingyang. 2012. The ontology of coexistence: From cogito to facio. Diogenes 57:4, (228): 27-36
- Zhao Tingyang and Yan Xin. 2008. The self and the other: An unanswered question in Confucian theory. Frontiers of Philosophy in China 3, (2): 163-176
- Zhao Tingyang. 2009. Ontology of coexistence. Diogène 228, (4): 35-49
- Zhao Tingyang. 2009. A political world philosophy in terms of All-under-Heaven (tian-xia). Diogenes 56, (1): 5-18, 140
- Zhao Tingyang. 2006. Rethinking empire from a Chinese concept 'All-under-Heaven' (tian-xia). Social identities 12, (1): 29-41
- Zhao Tingyang. 2007. 'Credit human rights': A non-western theory of universal human rights. Social sciences in China XXVIII, (1): 14-26
- Zhao Tingyang. 2005. On the best possible golden rule. Social sciences in China XXVI, (4): 12-22
|This biography of an Asian philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Zhao Tingyang - People". Berggruen Institute. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- "The Tianxia System | China Heritage Quarterly". www.chinaheritagequarterly.org. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- Wang, Ban (2017-09-01). Chinese Visions of World Order: Tianxia, Culture, and World Politics. Duke University Press. ISBN 9780822372448.
- Dallmayr, Fred Reinhard; Zhao, Tingyang (2012-06-21). Contemporary Chinese Political Thought: Debates and Perspectives. University Press of Kentucky. ISBN 9780813136424.
- "Publications of Zhao Tingyang". Cairn Institute.