From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zheleznodorozhny (masculine), Zheleznodorozhnaya (feminine), or Zheleznodorozhnoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Zheleznodorozhny Okrug, various divisions in Russia
- Zheleznodorozhny City District, several divisions in the cities of the former Soviet Union
- Zheleznodorozhnoye Urban Settlement, several municipal urban settlements in Russia
- Zheleznodorozhny, Russia (Zheleznodorozhnaya, Zheleznodorozhnoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Zheleznodorozhny, until 1969, name of Qo‘ng‘irot, a town in Uzbekistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.