|Full name||Zheng Zheng|
|Date of birth||11 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Jinan, Shandong, China|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 October 2018
Zheng Zheng started his football career playing with Shandong Luneng's youth academy and was promoted to the first team during the 2008 season, where despite not making an appearance for the team he would still receive a league title medal from the club. He received his promotion to the senior team in 2010 when he made his debut for the club in a 1–0 loss against Pohang Steelers on 24 March 2010. Despite the defeat, Zheng would go on to become a vital member of the team and would go on to score his first goal for the club on 16 May 2010 in a 1–0 win against Shenzhen Ruby. Zheng would have such a breakthrough season that he would not only win the league title with Shandong, but also personally win the Chinese Football Association Young Player of the Year award to cap off an extremely successful season. On 23 June 2016, Zheng suffered a rupture of ligament in his left knee in the training, ruling him out for the rest of the season.. He made his return on 2 May 2017 in a 2017 Chinese FA Cup match against Jilin Baijia.
Zheng would play for the Chinese under-20 national team that took part in the 2008 AFC U-19 Championship where he played in all four games for China in a tournament where they were knocked out in the quarterfinals. Zheng would still move up to the Chinese under-23 national team where he played in the 2008 East Asian Games. He played in two games as China were knocked out in the group stage. Zheng would also make the squad that took part in the 2010 Asian Games; however, he was injured throughout the tournament and didn't make any appearances.
Zheng made his first appearance for the Chinese national team on 6 October 2011 in a friendly match against United Arab Emirates. Zheng scored his first two international goals on 15 November 2011 in a 4–0 win against Singapore during 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification.
Statistics accurate as of match played 30 November 2018.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|China PR||League||FA Cup||CSL Cup||Asia||Total|
|2008||Shandong Luneng||Chinese Super League||0||0||-||-||-||0||0|
|1||15 November 2011||Singapore||Singapore||3–0||4–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualifier|
|2||15 November 2011||Singapore||Singapore||4–0||4–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualifier|
- Chinese Football Association Young Player of the Year: 2010
- Chinese Super League Team of the Year: 2012, 2013, 2014
- "郑铮". sodasoccer.com. Retrieved 2012-09-25.
- "AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2010 MATCH SUMMARY". the-afc.com. 24 Mar 2010. Retrieved 2012-09-25.
- "郑铮一击致命 鲁能客场1–0深圳登榜首". sports.sohu.com. 2010-05-16. Retrieved 2012-09-25.
- "China 2010". rsssf.com. 21 Jun 2012. Archived from the original on July 15, 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-25.
- "意外！鲁能赛前训练郑铮受伤离场 或无缘战力帆". sports.sina.com. 2016-06-23. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- "300余天后郑铮重返职业赛场 重伤之后更加珍惜足球". sports.sina.com. 2017-05-04. Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- Zheng, Zheng at national-football-teams.com. Retrieved 2017-12-21
- "足协杯-麦克格文压哨绝杀 鲁能5-4舜天夺冠". Sports.sina.com.cn. 2014-11-22. Retrieved 2019-08-19.