Zhengding Airport Railway Station
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Zhengding Airport Railway Station (正定机场站) is a station on the Beijing–Guangzhou–Shenzhen–Hong Kong High-Speed Railway. It is located in Xinchengpu Town in Hebei's Zhengding County, near Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport.
As of January 1, 2013, only a few trains a day stop at the station. However, it is expected that the service frequency will increase in the future, with the goals of eventually having hourly train service.
Provisions are made to facilitate rail/air transfers for arriving and departing passengers. The train station is connected to the airport's main passenger terminals with a dedicated 3.78 km long high-speed roadway, used by shuttle buses for a 3-5 min trip between the two facilities.
The Hebei Airport Authority views the railway as an important tool to attract passengers to the airport not just from Shijiazhuang, but from the wider region as well. During the first three months of 2013, passengers flying to Shijiazhuang will be provided with free train tickets to station such as Beijing West and Zhengzhou; passengers arriving to the airport by train and leaving by plane can have the cost of their train tickets reimbursed as well. 
Over the first year of the rail-air link's operation (2013), over 150,000 passengers used it.
- Zhengding Airport Station schedule Archived February 15, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.. (Chinese)
- 【石家庄机场迎风起航】空铁对接建1小时生活圈 (Shijiazhuang Airport sets sail into the wind: the air-rail connection puts it into a one-hour travel time radius [from Beijing]), Hebei Radio, 2012-12-14
- 坐飞机报销火车票 航空业死磕高铁 Archived December 31, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. (Air passengers can have their train tickets reimbursed: Air transportation industry's fight for survival), 2012-12-28
- 石家庄机场新候机楼明年下半年投用 乘机免费乘高铁, 2012-12-30
- 石家庄机场空铁联运年客流量突破15万人次 Archived January 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. (Shijiazhuang Airport air-rail link used by over 150,000 passengers in one year)
|This article about a railroad station in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|