|Traded as||SZSE: 000060|
|Products||Copper, Zinc, Lead, Nickel, Real estate and etc.|
|Revenue||CN¥16.966 billion (2015)|
|CN¥95 million (2015)|
|CN¥201 million (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥15.883 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥7.345 billion (2015)|
Footnotes / references|
in a consolidated basis
|Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd.|
|Literal meaning||Shenzhen China Metal Lingnan Non-ferrous Metal Joint-Stock Limited Company|
|Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet|
Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd. known as Zhongjin Lingnan in China or their English name Nonfemet (abbreviation of non-ferrous metal), is a China company engaged in the mining and processing of lead, zinc and other non-ferrous metals. In 2015 financial year, the company also had 0.49% revenue from real estate development.
Lingnan is a word refer to southern China, including Guangdong province, while Zhongjin literally means China metal. As at 11 November 2016, Zhongjin Lingnan is a constituents of SZSE 100 Index and CSI 300 Index.
The firm was established in Shenzhen, Guangdong province in 1984, as a subsidiary of state-owned enterprise China National Nonferrous Metals Industry Corporation (The national corporation dissolved in 1998, which provincial government takeover the management role). Its production base is in Shaoguan, Guangdong province, China. Zhongjin Lingnan also purchased a Canadian company as well as a company in Australia.
Zhongjin Lingnan was a signatory of a joint statement by ten of the world's top zinc producers published in 2015. In that statement, the zinc producers pledged to cut their output by 500,000 tonnes in 2016 in order to reduce overcapacities in the market and increase zinc prices.
- Rising Nonferrous Metals Share another publicly traded company which Guangdong Government is the indirect major shareholder
- "管理成员" [Mangemant Board] (in Chinese). Zhongjin Lingnan. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- "2015年年度报告" [2015 Annual Report] (PDF) (in Chinese). Zhongjin Lingnan. 1 April 2016. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Company Limited Google Finance
- Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd. businessweek.com
- "UPDATE 3-China zinc smelters pledge 20 pct output cuts; prices spike". Reuters. 20 November 2015. Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- "Jobs to go at Perilya mine at Broken Hill after company announces restructure". ABC News. 22 March 2016. Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- "China's number three zinc miner to acquire Aussie Perilya | MINING.com". MINING.com. 2013-09-04. Retrieved 2017-05-02.
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|