Zhongshan Park (Shanghai)
The park is located centrally in the Changning District. To the north is Suzhou Creek and the East China University of Politics and Law. There is a large shopping mall with a tall skyscraper above, Cloud Nine, southwest of the park.
Zhongshan Park was established in 1914 by the Shanghai Municipal Council as "Jessfield Park". Before then it was a private garden owned by H. Fogg, a British property developer. It was renamed in honour of Dr Sun Yat-sen in 1944.
- Changfeng Park, to the northwest
- Cloud Nine shopping mall, to the southwest
- Suzhou Creek, to the north
- Zhongshan Park (Shanghai Metro), to the southwest
- Media related to Zhongshan Park (Shanghai) at Wikimedia Commons
|This Shanghai location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|