Zhongxiao Dunhua Station
A train approaching at the Zhongxiao Dunhua Station platform
|Location||No. 47, Sec. 4, Zhongxiao East Rd.
|Opened||December 24, 1999|
|Passengers||77,274 daily (2016)
(Ranked 7th of 109)
|Zhongxiao Dunhua Station|
The Taipei Metro Zhongxiao Dunhua Station is a station on the Nangang Line (Blue Line) located in Da-an District, Taipei, Taiwan. The station is located in the heart of Taipei's busy Eastern District.
The three-level, underground station with an island platform and eight exits. It is located around the intersection of Zhongxiao East Rd. and Dunhua South Rd (hence the name of the station). It connects through the East Metro Mall to the neighboring Zhongxiao Fuxing Station.
- December 24, 1999: Begins service with the opening of the Taipei City Hall to Longshan Temple segment.
- May 3, 2009: A 62-year-old woman jumped off Platform 2 and was immediately killed. The Taipei City Hall-Zhongxiao Fuxing segment was single-tracked until past midnight.
|B1||East Metro Mall||East Metro Mall|
|B2||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
Restrooms (Outside fare zone, near Exit 2 and 3)
|B3||Platform 1||← Bannan Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall)|
|Platform 2||→ Blue Line toward Dingpu/ Far Eastern Hospital (Zhongxiao Fuxing) →|
- Exit 1: No.175, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
- Exit 2: No.203, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
- Exit 3: No.182, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4 (Ming Yao Department Store)
- Exit 4: No.166, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4 (San Want Hotel)
- Exit 5: No.148, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
- Exit 6: No.219, Dunhua S. Rd. Sec. 1
- Exit 7: No.151, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
- Exit 8: No.209, Dunhua S. Rd. Sec. 1
Around the station
- Dinho Shopping District
- Eslite Bookstore (Dunhua Branch)
- Singapore Trade Office in Taipei
- Sogo (Dunhua Branch)
- MING YAO Department Store - Exit 3
- Breeze Center (Zhongxiao Branch)
- The International Commercial Bank of China (between this station and Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station)
- San Want Hotel - Exit 4
- Lee Shih-chiao Art Museum
- Fuxing Elementary School
- Renai Junior High School
- Zhongshan Hospital
- Renai Elementary School
- East Metro Mall (connects directly to the station, toward Zhongxiao Fuxing)
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Far Eastern Hospital
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhongxiao Dunhua Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Zhongxiao Dunhua". Archived from the original on August 8, 2010.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|