Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zhou may refer to:
- King Zhou of Shang (商紂王) (1105 BC–1046 BC), the last king of the Shang dynasty
- Predynastic Zhou (先周), 11th-century BC precursor to the Zhou dynasty
- Zhou dynasty (周朝) (1046 BC–256 BC), a dynasty of China
- Western Zhou (西周) (1046 BC–771 BC)
- Eastern Zhou (東周) (770 BC–256 BC)
- Northern Zhou (北周) (557–581), one of the Northern dynasties during the Northern and Southern dynasties period
- Wu Zhou (武周) (690–705), an imperial dynasty established by Wu Zetian
- Later Zhou (後周) (951–960), the last of the Five dynasties during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Zhou (Zhang Shicheng's kingdom) (大周) (1354–1367), a state founded by Zhang Shicheng during the Red Turban Rebellion
- Zhou (周) (1678–1681), a state founded by Wu Sangui during the Qing dynasty
- Zhou (surname) (周), Chinese surname
- Zhou (country subdivision) (州), a political/administrative division of China
- Congee (Chinese: 粥 zhōu), a type of porridge
- Zhou (Dota) is a Dota/Dota2 player who won The International 2012 as team captain.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.