Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zhou may refer to:
- King Zhou of Shang (纣) (1105 BC – 1046 BC), last king of the Shang dynasty
- Zhou dynasty (周) (1045 BC – 256 BC), a dynasty split into 2 eras, Western Zhou and Eastern Zhou
- Predynastic Zhou, 11th-century BC precursor to the Zhou dynasty
- Northern Zhou (周) (557–581), a state during the Southern and Northern Dynasties period
- Zhou dynasty (690–705), Zhou (周) (690–705), a state founded by Wu Zetian during the Tang dynasty, also known as Second Zhou
- Later Zhou (周) (951–960), a state during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Kingdom of Dazhou (周) (1354–1367), a state founded by Zhang Shicheng during the Red Turban Rebellion
- Zhou (周) (1678–1681), a state founded by Wu Sangui during the Qing dynasty
- Zhou (surname) (周), Chinese surname
- Zhou (country subdivision) (州), a political/administrative division of China
- Congee (Chinese: 粥 zhōu), a type of porridge
- Zhou (Dota) is a Dota/Dota2 player who won The International 2012 as team captain.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.