From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhou may refer to:
- King Zhou of Shang (紂) (1105 BC – 1046 BC), last king of the Shang Dynasty
- Zhou Dynasty (周) (1045 BC – 256 BC), a dynasty split into 2 eras, Western Zhou and Eastern Zhou
- Predynastic Zhou, 11th century BC precursor to the Zhou Dynasty
- Northern Zhou (周) (557–581), a state during the Southern and Northern Dynasties period
- Zhou (周) (690–705), a state founded by Wu Zetian during the Tang Dynasty, also known as Second Zhou
- Later Zhou (周) (951–960), a state during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Kingdom of Dazhou (周) (1354–1367), a state founded by Zhang Shicheng during the Red Turban Rebellion
- Zhou (state) (周) (1678–1681), a state founded by Wu Sangui during the Qing Dynasty
- Zhou (surname) (周), Chinese surname
- Zhou (country subdivision) (州), a political/administrative division of China
- Congee (Chinese: 粥 zhōu), a type of porridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.