Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zhu or ZHU may refer to:
- Zhu (surname), common Chinese surnames
- Zhu Yuanzhang, first emperor of the Ming Dynasty
- Zhu River, or Pearl River, in southern China
- Zhu (state), ancient Chinese state, later renamed Zou.
- Zhu (string instrument), ancient Chinese string instrument
- Zhu (percussion instrument), ancient Chinese percussion instrument
- Zhu (musician), an electronic music artist
- Zhuhai Jinwan Airport - ZHU is the 3 letter IATA code for the airport
- Zhu languages
- Houston Air Route Traffic Control Center, known as ZHU
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.