From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zhu or ZHU may refer to:
- Zhu (surname), common Chinese surnames
- Zhu Yuanzhang, first emperor of the Ming Dynasty
- Zhu River, or Pearl River, in southern China
- Zhu (state), ancient Chinese state, later renamed Zou.
- Zhu (string instrument), ancient Chinese string instrument
- Zhu (percussion instrument), ancient Chinese percussion instrument
- Zhu (musician), an electronic music artist
- Zhuhai Jinwan Airport - ZHU is the 3 letter IATA code for the airport
- Zhu languages
- Houston Air Route Traffic Control Center, known as ZHU
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zhu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.