Zhuge in regular script
|Variant(s)||Chu-ko (Mandarin Chinese)|
Zhuge (Chu-ko; simplified Chinese: 诸葛; traditional Chinese: 諸葛; pinyin: Zhūgě; Wade–Giles: Chu1-ko3) is a Chinese double surname. It is ranked 314th in Hundred Family Surnames. The surname has often been synonymous with wisdom in Chinese culture, due to the fame of Zhuge Liang.
Notable people surnamed Zhuge
- Zhuge Liang,(181-234) chancellor of Shu Han in the Three Kingdoms period.
- Zhuge Jin, Zhuge Liang's elder brother, served Eastern Wu.
- Zhuge Dan, Zhuge Liang's cousin, served Cao Wei and started the Zhuge Dan Rebellion.
- Zhuge Xu, Military General of Cao Wei
- Zhuge Shuang,General of The Tang Dynasty
- The approximate pronunciation in English is / /.
|This page lists people with the surname Zhuge. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|