|Official of Shu Han|
|Died||223 (aged 24)|
Zhuge Qiao (199-223), courtesy name Bosong, was an official of the state of Shu Han in the Three Kingdoms period. He was the second son of Zhuge Jin, who served in Shu's ally state, Eastern Wu. However, he was adopted by his uncle Zhuge Liang (Zhuge Jin's younger brother), who was the chancellor-regent of Shu.
Zhuge Liang did not have any sons initially so he requested to adopt Zhuge Qiao as his heir. Zhuge Jin sent Zhuge Qiao to Shu after seeking permission from the Wu emperor Sun Quan. Zhuge Qiao became Zhuge Liang's adopted son. Zhuge Liang changed Zhuge Qiao's original courtesy name "Zhongshen" to "Bosong". Zhuge Qiao was appointed as an "Imperial Son-in-law and Commandant" (駙馬都尉), and he followed Zhuge Liang to Hanzhong. Zhuge Liang once wrote a letter to Zhuge Jin, "(Zhuge) Qiao should have returned to Chengdu (the Shu capital). However, I see that the sons of the other Shu generals have inherited their fathers' legacies, so I thought we should share honour and shame together with them. I have put (Zhuge) Qiao in command of 500-600 soldiers and deployed him to the valley together with the sons of the other generals."
Zhuge Qiao died in 223 at the age of 25 (by East Asian age reckoning). Zhuge Qiao's son, Zhuge Pan (諸葛攀), served in Shu as well and his highest appointment was "Protector of the Army-Soaring Martial General" (行護軍翊武將軍), but he also died at a young age. After Zhuge Ke and his family were massacred in Wu in a coup d'état in 253, Zhuge Liang allowed Zhuge Pan to return to Wu to continue Zhuge Jin's bloodline there.
- The Sanguozhi stated that Zhuge Qiao died at the age of 25 (by East Asian age reckoning) in the 1st year of the Jianxing era (223-237) in Liu Shan's reign. Quote from Sanguozhi vol. 35: (年二十五，建興元年卒。) By calculation, Zhuge Qiao's birth year should be around 199.
- (喬字伯松，亮兄瑾之第二子也，本字仲慎。與兄元遜俱有名於時，論者以為喬才不及兄，而性業過之。) Sanguozhi vol. 35.
- (初，亮未有子，求喬為嗣，瑾啟孫權遣喬來西，亮以喬為己適子，故易其字焉。拜為駙馬都尉，隨亮至漢中。) Sanguozhi vol. 35.
- (亮與兄瑾書曰：「喬本當還成都，今諸將子弟皆得傳運，思惟宜同榮辱。今使喬督五六百兵，與諸子弟傳於谷中。」書在亮集。) Pei Songzhi's annotation in Sanguozhi vol. 35.
- (子攀，官至行護軍翊武將軍，亦早卒。諸葛恪見誅於吳，子孫皆盡，而亮自有冑裔，故攀還復為瑾後。) Sanguozhi vol. 35.
- Chen Shou. Records of the Three Kingdoms (Sanguozhi).
- Pei Songzhi. Annotations to Records of the Three Kingdoms (Sanguozhi zhu).