The township comprises 25 villages: Dacuo, Dapu, Dingpu, Gangqi, Gongguan, Gongyi, Haikou, Jiaxing, Kaiyuan, Longfeng, Longshan, Qiding, Shanjia, Shengfu, Tianwen, Xinnan, Yingpan, Zhaonan, Zhengnan, Zhonggang, Zhonghua, Zhongmei, Zhongying, Zhunan and Zhuxing.
Sights and facilities
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Zhunan was traditionally a beach and fishing community, and is closely associated with the sea goddess Matsu. Zhunan's main tourist attraction is its largest Matsu Temple. The temple has a statue of the deity that is over 100 feet tall. Zhunan is now part of Taiwan's computer sector and has a large Science Park. Zhunan has wide open beaches and some cycling routes that run parallel to the beaches. Beach access was difficult until a bridge connecting the harbour and the beaches opened in 2008. It is a favourite spot among locals for surfing, kiteboarding, and windsurfing due to the year-round winds. Mountains overlook the town and are within a 20-minute drive.
- Hotsu Longfong Temple
- Northern Miaoli Art Center
- Ten Ren Tea Culture Museum
- Zhonggang Cihyu Temple
- Zhunan Brewery
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhunan Township, Miaoli.|
- 地理環境 [Geography & Environment]. chunan.gov.tw (in Chinese). Zhunan Township Office. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- 106年一月份人口統計下載區 [January 2017 Population Statistic Downloads]. mlhr.miaoli.gov.tw (in Chinese). Miaoli County Government Household Registration Service. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "Zhunan Township". miaolitravel.net. Culture and Tourism Bureau, Miaoli County. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- 交通狀況 [Transportation]. chunan.gov.tw (in Chinese). Zhunan Township Office. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- Zhunan Township (Chinese)