In January 2017, Zhuolan's population was estimated at 17,569. The township occupies an area of 76.33 square kilometres (29.47 sq mi). It receives approximately 2,100 millimetres (83 in) of rain each year, mostly during May–June and August–October.
The township comprises 11 villages: Fengtian, Jingshan, Laozhuang, Miaofeng, Neiwan, Pinglin, Shangxin, Xincuo, Xinrong, Xiping and Zhongjie.
Pears, grapes, starfruits and tangerines are the four main kinds of fruits grown in Zhuolan.
- "Entry #40212 (罩蘭)". 臺灣閩南語常用詞辭典 [Dictionary of Frequently-Used Taiwan Minnan] (in Chinese and Hokkien). Ministry of Education, R.O.C. 2011.
- 106年一月份人口統計下載區 [January 2017 Population Statistic Downloads]. mlhr.miaoli.gov.tw (in Chinese). Miaoli County Government Household Registration Service. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "地理環境" Geography & Environment. juolan.gov.tw (in Chinese). Zhuolan Township Office. 2010-03-03. Archived from the original on 2017-02-25. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "Cities and Townships". miaoli.gov.tw. Miaoli County Gov't. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "Jhuolan Township". miaolitravel.net. Culture and Tourism Bureau, Miaoli County. Archived from the original on 2017-02-25. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- "道路交通" Transportation. juolan.gov.tw (in Chinese). Zhuolan Township Office. 2015-01-14. Archived from the original on 2017-02-25. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zhuolan Township.|
- Zhuolan Township Office (in Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|