|Country||People's Republic of China|
|City seat||Shuangta Subdistrict (双塔街道)|
|• County-level city||742 km2 (286 sq mi)|
|• Urban||24 km2 (9 sq mi)|
|Elevation||37 m (122 ft)|
|• County-level city||628,000|
|• Density||850/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Zhuozhou (Chinese: 涿州; pinyin: Zhuōzhōu) is a county-level city with 628,000 inhabitants in Hebei province, bordering Beijing to the north. It is administered by Baoding prefecture-level city. Zhuozhou has 3 subdistricts, 6 towns, 5 townships, and 1 development zone.
- Songlindian (松林店镇), Matou (码头镇), Dongchengfang (东城坊镇), Gaoguanzhuang (高官庄镇), Dongxianpo (东仙坡镇), Baichigan (百尺竿镇)
- Yihezhuang Township (义和庄乡), Lintun Township (林屯乡), Sunzhuang Township (孙庄乡), Douzhuang Township (豆庄乡), Diaowo Township (刁窝乡)
- Beijing–Guangzhou Railway: Zhuozhou Railway Station
- Beijing–Shijiazhuang High-Speed Railway: Zhuozhou East Railway Station
Places of interest
- Zhuozhou Twin Pagodas: Two pagodas built in the Liao Dynasty.
- Yongji Bridge: The longest stone arch bridge in China.
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：涿州市 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2012-07-21.
- Zhuozhou City Government Website
- Pagoda at Yunju Temple in Zhuozhou of Hebei Province
- Baidu encyclopedia
||Fangshan District, Beijing||Daxing District, Beijing|
|Laishui County||Gu'an County|
|This Baoding location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|