Zhuzhou Television Tower
Zhuzhou Television Tower is a 293-metre (961 ft) tall free standing telecommunications tower in Zhuzhou, China. It is the ninth tallest tower in China, and the second tallest steel tower. It features a revolving restaurant and open-air observation deck. It broadcasts five television and two radio channels.
Some redevelopment was carried out in 2006 to improve fire safety and add a ballroom to the lobby.
- "Zhuzhou TV Tower Raiders". 蚂蜂窝 (Ant Nest) (in Chinese). Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "TV tower fire rectification fully completed". 湖南商务之窗 (Hunan business window) (in Chinese). Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Zhuzhou Tower". CGTC EN. China Great Towers Committee. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Shennong Tower in Zhuzhou, China". The World Federation of Great Towers. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Hunan Tourism". Hunan Government Website International. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Shennong Tower". Youtube.