The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2019)
|Born||7 June 1985|
Mthatha, South Africa
|Zikhona Sodlaka Foundation|
Zikhona Sodlaka (born 7 June 1985 in Mthatha) is a South African actress best known for her starring roles in television series such as Shooting Stars, Rhythm City, Soul City, Intsika and Montana. Sodlaka once got a nominated for the South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTA).
Sodlaka was born in Mthatha in the Eastern Cape, she grew up in KwaZulu-Natal. She attended school at Excelsior SSS and left in grade 9. She received the rest of her schooling at Warriors Rust high school in Margate.
She went to Shepstone College where she did her tertiary education and studied Business Admin. She got her diploma and proceeded to Johannesburg and registered as an IT Student and did Computer Programming at Havtec before moving on to pursue her passion for art.
- "Zikhonda Sodlaka, TVSA". tvsa.co.za. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- Komani Sibabalwe, Adeaga Favour (3 September 2019). "Zikhona Sodlaka biography: Age, speech, profile, Nomhle Nkonyeni, Generations, Instagram and contact details". briefly.co.za.
- "Getting To Know Zikhona Sodlaka". zalebs.com. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- "10 Facts You Didn't Know About Zikhona Sodlaka". mytvnews.co.za. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- Sapa. "Final act: Axed Generations stars go to court". The M&G Online. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- "Why We Love Zikhona Sodlaka". redlive.co.za. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- film wins landslide victory at film festival
- Vourlias, Christopher (22 September 2015). "South Africa Sets Drama for Foreign-language Oscar Race". Variety. Retrieved 22 September 2015.