(Redirected from Zil)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ZIL or Zil may refer to:
- Zil, Kurds, a Kurdish tribal federation
- ZiL (Zavod imeni Likhachova) (Russian: Завод имени Лихачёва, ЗиЛ, translated: Likhachov Factory), a car and truck factory in Moscow, Russia
- ZiL lanes, dedicated traffic lanes for Soviet officials
- ZIL (Moscow Central Circle), a Moscow Metro railway station
- Zil, Iran, a village in Kerman Province
- Zills, also zils or finger cymbals, tiny cymbals used in belly dancing and similar performance
- The Z-machine's Zork Implementation Language, the language which Infocom used to produce their works of interactive fiction; similar to MDL
- ZFS Intent Log, where ZFS transactions are assembled before committing
- The Land of Zill, a place in Felix the Cat: The Movie inhabited by a race of reptilian creatures who are ruled by the antagonist The Duke of Zill
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ZIL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.