Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zim or zim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zim or ZIM may refer to:
- Zimbabwe, a landlocked country located in the southern part of the African continent, between the Zambezi and Limpopo rivers
- Zim, Minnesota, USA
- Žim, Czech Republic
- Zim, language code of the Mesme language
- Zero (refractive) Index Metamaterial
- Nzime, a people of Cameroon
- GAZ-12 ZIM, a Soviet limousine
- Zim Integrated Shipping Services (formerly Zim American Israeli Shipping), an Israeli sea freight company and one of Israel's largest companies
- Zim (wiki), a personal wiki software
- ZIM (file format), a standardized file format to store wiki content efficiently for offline usage
Film and television
Given or nickname
- Don Zimmer (born 1931), nicknamed "Zim," a former Major League Baseball manager and coach
- Eugene Zimmerman (1862-1935), American cartoonist who signed his work "Zim"
- Zim Ngqawana (1959–2011), South African musician
- Zim Zum (born 1969), American rock musician
- Zim (character), the fictional title character from the Invader Zim television series
- Zim, a fictional character (nephew of Yzma) in the 2000 animated film The Emperor's New Groove
- Charles Zim, a Starship Troopers character from the 1959 novel and film series
- Herbert Zim (1909–1994), naturalist, author, editor, and educator
- Jake Zim, senior Vice President of Digital Marketing for Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Sol Zim (real name: Solomon Zimelman, born 1939). Jewish American cantor.
- All pages with a title containing Zim
- All pages beginning with Zim
- Tsim, when pronounced, sounds like "zim" in Chinese
- Zima (disambiguation)
- Zimmer (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.