From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zima may refer to:
- Zima (drink), an alcoholic beverage
- Zima (town), a town in Russia
- Zima Blue and Other Stories, a collection of short works by Alastair Reynolds
- Zima, a character in the anime series Chobits
- ZIMA, Zimbabwe Music Awards
- Madeline Zima, an American actress
- Vanessa Zima, an American actress
- Yvonne Zima, an American actress
- Vera Zima, a Croatian actress
- Magdalena Zimová, sometimes known as Magdalena Zima, a Slovak actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.