Zimbabwe Geological Survey
The Zimbabwe Geological Survey, founded in 1910, is Zimbabwe's premier geological research organization. It is overseen by the country's Ministry of Mines and Mining Development. The Geological Survey is charged with collecting and archiving information relating to the natural resources present within Zimbabwe. In the past, it has cooperated with the British Geological Survey on geological mapping and geochemical exploration initiatives, but due to economic issues and a loss of funding, it has been unable to continue mapping.
- "Zimbabwe Geological Survey". Geographic Information System.
- Harare, Ngoni. "Zimbabwe carrying out Geological Mineral Survey". The Zimbabwean. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "Gold". The Chamber of Mines of Zimbabwe. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "Zimbabwe Regional Geochemical Survey.". Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- "MINING IN ZIMBABWE". The Association of Mine Surveyors in Zimbabwe. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|