(Redirected from Zinchenko (disambiguation))
Zinchenko or Зинченко may refer to:
- Fedor Zinchenko (1902–1991), Soviet military officer, Hero of the Soviet Union
- Pyotr Zinchenko (1903–1969), Soviet and Ukrainian psychologist, a member of the Kharkov School of Psychology
- Oleksandr Zinchenko (1957–2010), Ukrainian politician
- David Zinczenko (Ukrainian: Давид Зінченко, born 1969), is the editor-in-chief of "Men's Health" magazine
- Vladimir Zinchenko (born 1959), former discus thrower from Ukraine
- Anatoli Zinchenko (born 1949), retired Soviet football player and Russian coach
- Natalia Zinchenko (born 1979), Ukrainian football player
- Oleksandr Zinchenko (born 1996), Ukrainian football player, who currently plays for Manchester City
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zinchenko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.