|Full name||Zinedine Ferhat|
|Date of birth||March 1, 1993|
|Place of birth||Bordj Menaïel, Algeria|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, June 13, 2016 (EST).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:00, December 13, 2015 (EST)
On November 19, 2011, with the new coach Didier Ollé-Nicolle Ferhat made his professional debut for USM Alger in a league game against JS Kabylie where he participated in 90 minutes. Then he participated in 19 games between the Ligue 1 and the cup, including six games in 90 minutes and is a good outcome for his 18 years coming of the Academy of FAF, The following season he became Farhat, a key player in the team where he participated in 30 Match and scored two first goals was against CA Bordj Bou Arreridj on 2 February 2013, with the end of the season made Ferhat first two titles in his career the Algerian Cup and the UAFA Club Cup also received the best young player award at the League.
In the 2013-14 season Ferhat began to receive special offers from France of professionalism especially from Montpellier and former coach Rolland Courbis. where he presented a fabulous season contributed to the victory of USM Alger league title after nine years and also won the Super Cup at the end of the season participated in Ferhat 31 Match scored five goals and provided eight assists. The following season Ferhat was injured several times kept him out of several matches which reflected negatively on the team where he survived a fall in the last round after the piece and in the last season with the team Ferhat contributed to the arrival of USM Alger CAF Champions League Final for the first time, but were defeated against TP Mazembe, but with the end of the season won the last title with the team, a league for the second time in its history, and with 10 assists.
On 13 June 2016 Ferhat Has just signed for 3 years with the French club of Ligue 2, Le Havre the 23-year-old was in the city of Le Havre to sign his contract when he was threatened with an exclusion from the Olympic team after being summoned to the Disciplinary Council for failing to attend the first Stage of the team in Tikejda. first meeting with his new team was on July 29 against Orléans participated in 90 minutes. either first goal was on 3 February 2017 against Red Star.
On March 24, 2010, Ferhat was called up for the first time to the Algeria national under-20 football team for the 2010 UNAF U-20 Tournament. On March 26, 2012, Ferhat was called up for the 2012 UNAF U-20 Tournament that was held in Algeria. He scored a penalty in the 27th minute against Morocco in the play-off for third place.
Ferhat was a member of the Algerian Under-20 team at the 2013 African U-20 Championship. Despite Algeria failing to progress past the group stage, Ferhat's performances earned him a place in the team of the tournament.
- As of 8 January 2017 
|USM Alger||2011–12||Ligue 1||17||0||3||0||—||—||—||20||0|
|Le Havre AC||2016–17||Ligue 2||23||1||2||0||1||0||—||—||26||1|
- Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 (2): 2013-14, 2015-16
- Algerian Cup (1): 2013
- Algerian Super Cup (1): 2013
- UAFA Club Cup (1): 2013
- "meilleur joueur espoir de la saison 2012/2013 est revenu à l'attaquant de l'USM Alger Zinnedine Ferhat". djazairess. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- "ALGÉRIE-ZINEDINE FERHAT : « SEUL MONTPELLIER M'A FAIT UNE OFFRE »". africatopsports. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- "TP Mazembe beat USM Alger to win African Champions League". bbc.com. 8 November 2015. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "L1 : L'USM Alger fête finalement son 7e titre". dzfoot.com. 22 May 2016. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Transferts : Ferhat signe 3 ans au Havre !". dzfoot.com. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- "Mathieu Duhamel montre la voie". francebleu. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- "Le Havre AC peut s'en mordre les doigts face au Red Star". francebleu. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- EN U20 : La sélection pour le tournoi de l'UNAF Archived August 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.; DZFoot, March 24, 2010.
- http://www.lebuteur.com/foot-en-vrac/actualites/u19-algerie-1-maroc-2-les-verts-a-la-derniere-place[permanent dead link]
- "Zinedine Ferhat dans l'équipe type de la CAF" (in French). DZFoot. April 1, 2013. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- M-A-D (November 18, 2015). "CAN U23 : Pas de "pro" dans les 21 algériens" (in French). DZfoot. Retrieved November 18, 2015.
- "Zinedine Ferhat". Soccerway. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zinedine Ferhat.|