|Equity based Crowdfunding|
|Founder||Carl-Friedrich von Stechow|
Dr. Stefan Wiskemann
|Services||Real Estate Investments|
Zinsland is a crowdfunding platform for real estate investments. It was founded in 2014.
Civum GmbH is based in Hamburg and was founded by Carl Friedrich von Stechow, Moritz Eversmann and Dr. Stefan Wiskemann. Its first real estate financing platform Zinsland was launched in March 2015.
In 2018, Zinsland reached 50 million euros in funding volume. In 2019, with a portfolio consisting of three projects in the greater Düsseldorf area, Zinsland launched the first public bond on its platform.
Haus am Michaelsberg
With a total funding of 600,000 euros reached in only 12 minutes in January 2019, the real estate project "Haus am Michaelsberg" was the platform's fastest funding. Over 250 investors supported the building of 29 condominiums in Siegburg, Germany.
Caladio allows the Zinsland platform to be the first ever provider of a completely digital service for real estate financing, supporting every stakeholder in their process from credit application to credit reporting. At the same time, Zinsland is collaborating with the bank 'Taunus-Sparkasse' and real estate developers.
- Bellon, Tina (27 October 2016). "Crowd-funding finds fanbase in Germany property market". Reuters. Frankfurt. Retrieved 26 July 2019.
- "Zinsland bringt erste öffentliche Anleihe". Finanznachrichten auf Cash.Online (in German). 24 January 2019. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "David Werner wird neuer CTO bei Zinsland". www.immobilienmanager.de (in German). 21 May 2019. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- Hock, Martin (14 April 2019). "Neue Plattform: Immobilienfinanzierung wird voll-digital". Frankfurter Allgemeine (in German). Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- Tobias Schlenk, Caspar (6 May 2019). "Zinsland-Anleger müssen um 1,9 Millionen Euro bangen". Gründerszene Magazin (in German). Retrieved 26 July 2019.
- Warentest, Stiftung (9 May 2019). "Crowdfunding - Entwickler von zwei Zinsland-Projekten insolvent - Stiftung Warentest". www.test.de (in German). Retrieved 26 July 2019.
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|