Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zira may refer to:
- Zira, a lioness and the antagonist in Disney's 1998 direct-to-video animated film The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
- Zira (Planet of the Apes), a chimpanzee character in the novel and movie series Planet of the Apes
- Zira, TellMe voice persona
- Zirə, Azerbaijan
- Zira, India, a small town in Ferozepur, Punjab, India
- Zira, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Zira (Cumin), a flowering plant native from east Mediterranean to East India
- "Zira (Call Out My Name)", a song by Redd Kross on the album Third Eye
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.