From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zircon is a mineral.
Zircon may also refer to:
- Zircon (satellite), a British signals intelligence satellite
- Zircon affair, an incident surrounding the British signals intelligence satellite
- Zircon (composer), a.k.a. Andrew Aversa — a composer and music producer
- Cubic zirconia, a synthetic diamond substitute
- USS Zircon (PY-16), a United States Navy vessel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zircon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.