|Full name||Ziri Hammar|
|Date of birth||July 25, 1992|
|Place of birth||Akbou, Algeria|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, July 14, 2013 (EST).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:00, July 14, 2013 (EST)
Ziri Hammar (Arabic: زيري حمّار; born July 25, 1992 in Akbou) is an Algerian football player. He currently players for USM Alger. He plays as an attacking midfielder and can play on both sides of the field.
On February 12, 2011, Hammar made his professional debut for AS Nancy in a Ligue 1 game against AJ Auxerre. Hammar started the game on the bench and came on as a substitute in the 89th minute in place of Alexandre Cuvillier, as Nancy went on to win 3-1.
Hammar was a member of the Algerian Under-17 National Team at the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Nigeria. He played in all three of Algeria's group stage games at the World Cup, coming on as a substitute in the first two and starting the final one against South Korea. However, Algeria lost all three games and failed to progress to the second round.
- Haïdara présente les nouveaux
- La fiche de Nancy-Auxerre, Ligue 1 2010-2011 23e journée Retour. Football - L'Equipe.fr
- LIVE - Ligue 1 - Saison 2010/2011 - 23ème journée - AS Nancy Lorraine / AJ Auxerre
- FIFA.com - FIFA Player Statistics: Ziri HAMMAR
- EN U20 : La sélection pour le tournoi de l'UNAF Archived August 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ziri Hammar.|