Turning Ideas into Reality
|Founder||Syed Atiquddin Ahmed, Suhail Hamid|
Number of locations
|Syed Atiquddin Ahmed,Executive Director
Suhail Hamid, Executive Director
|Services||Project Conceptual and Front-end engineering analysis
Project Feasibility and Research Studies
End-to-end project management services
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Zishan Engineers Nigeria Ltd.|
ZEL provides services to the oil and gas, petrochemicals, water, power generation, and various other industrial sectors. Their major clientele include companies in these sectors in Pakistan, and certain foreign companies in Nigeria, USA, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Malaysia and Bangladesh.
The company was incorporated as a private limited company in 1981. This time the concept of design engineering in Pakistan was virtually non existent. With the emergence of ZEL and other Pakistani engineering consultancies, the dependence of Pakistani industrial companies on foreign companies for expertise on design engineering reduced significantly.
In 2008, ZEL achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- ZEL was awarded the engineering design for Kunar-Pisakhi-Deep, Neshpa, Mela Kunnar and Tando Allah Yar (KPD-DAY) fields by Oil and Gas Development Corporation (OGDC) in 2012.
- ZEL completed the Detailed Engineering design project for Lotte Pakistan PPTA Ltd, subsidiary of Lotte on their Cathode Recovery Expansion Project in 2010.
- ZEL completed the basic and detailed engineering for Feed for expansion Modification of Truck Loading for Oman Refineries and Petrochemical Ltd in 2010.
- ZEL completed the Detailed Engineering and Design work on the 128 km gas pipeline linking the Calabar Cluster of industries to the Nigerian Gas Company’s grid in Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria in 2008. The client for this project was Oando Gas & Power’s subsidiary East Horizon Gas Company.
Zishan Engineers was awarded the engineering design for Kunar-Pisakhi-Deep, Neshpa, Mela Kunnar and Tando Allah Yar (KPD-DAY) fields by Oil and Gas Development Corporation (OGDC). After losing the bid, ENAR, one of participating companies in the tender, made corruption allegations which were denied by OGDC as false and baseless. OGDCL clarified that ZEL's bid of 256 million PKR was 192 million PKR less than ENAR's bid and that process was completely transparently.
- Corporate partner/client of Global Energy Services Archived July 7, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Zishan Engineers (Pvt.) Ltd.". Pakistan & Gulf Economist. 12 (40–51): 150. 1993.
- Honors for Zishan Engineers as the major consultant hired by Lotte Pakistan for their CRU Plants complete designing (page4)
- Source referring to job done by ZEL Archived October 20, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Indus Refineries Cooperate Partners – ZEL and other engineering firms
- ZEL ISO Certificate
- Completion of CRU Project
- Mention in zawya Middle East Project directory
- ZEL is mentioned as chief Engineering consultant in Pipelines International News
- "OGDC clarifies Rs72 billion scam". The International News. 2012-01-28. Retrieved 2012-01-30.
- "OGDCL rejects corruption allegations". Pakistan Today (Press release). 2012-01-27. Retrieved 2012-01-30.
- "OGDC's KPD-TAY to produce 284 mmcfd gas". Daily Times. 2012-01-28. Retrieved 2012-01-30.