From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zit may refer to:
- Zit, colloquialism for pimple
- Zit (comic), an adult British comic
- Zits, a syndicated daily comic strip by Jerry Scott
- ZiT, a fictional music identification service in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV
- Gentle zits, fictional objects mentioned in a Stanisław Lem story
- Zimbabwean Independence Trophy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.