From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ziyuan may refer to:
- Ziyuan (字苑), or Essays on Chinese Characters, Chinese dictionary attributed to the Eastern Jin Dynasty scholar Ge Hong
- Ziyuan County (资源县), Guilin, Guangxi, China
- Ziyuan Town (资源镇), town in and county seat of Ziyuan County
- Ziyuan (satellite), a series of Chinese satellites
- Ziyuan (子遠), style name of Xu You
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ziyuan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.